Time to take your dentistry to the next level.
Get £250 off with coupon code "NEWYEARS250."
Remember, Ash is only teaching 80 dentists in total for 2023.
The Veneers Masterclass by Dr Ash Parmar will change how you approach dentistry. These intensive two days are filled with everything you need to know to produce beautiful, predictable, and long-lasting Smile Makeovers with porcelain veneers. Ash believes the best way to learn is with a balance of interactive lectures, small-group exercises and hands-on training. You will be preparing multiple teeth for veneers guided by Ash himself. You will be learning the art of stress-free cementation. You will have a deep understanding of occlusion, and so much more.
Ash's aim is to teach you on Friday & Saturday and for you to be ready to implement what you have learned on Monday morning in a predictable way.
- Case selection - choosing the right patients for Smile Makeovers with porcelain restorations.
- Examination of patients - learn about Ash's two-hour assessment for Smile Makeovers to develop your diagnostic skills and avoid errors.
- Understanding occlusion - using T-scan amongst other techniques to demystify occlusion and get predictable results.
- Material science - types of veneers, material interactions, and instruments needed - using the best burs, equipment, and materials for optimum results.
- Trial smiles - learn the art of creating beautiful aesthetic and functional temporary restorations to excite the patient with their new smile.
- Treatment planning - how to prepare thoroughly to get the treatment right the first time.
- Shade selection & light - understanding the science of light, colour, and human behaviour in relation to porcelain veneers to ensure you get successful results.
- Preparation of teeth for veneers - minimally invasive and ethical preparations for the ideal aesthetic results.
- Communication with the lab - effective and precise communication with the technician is essential in Smile Design. Rob Storrar, Ash's master ceramicist will be on the masterclass to also guide you.
- Stress-free cementation - how to fit porcelain veneers using strict isolation protocols in a reproducible manner.
- Maintenance and review appointments - how to make sure your patient looks after and maintains their new smile for the long-term.
- Common errors & troubleshooting - the main problems dentists will come across and how to avoid them.
- Case analysis - a deep dive into difficult veneer cases that Ash has completed to solidify your learning.
- Dental photography - live demonstrations for planning, education and marketing.
- Marketing & ethical selling - high integrity, non-pressurised "selling" techniques for case acceptance.
Who is this masterclass for:
- This masterclass is aimed at dentists at any stage of their career looking to advance their aesthetic knowledge in Smile Makeover dentistry.
- Suitable for any practice type - whether you're in an NHS or private practice, this course will teach you principles applicable to both.
- Enthusiastic final-year dental students who have a keen interest in aesthetic and restorative dentistry.
The fee for this two-day, all-inclusive masterclass is £1750 inc VAT. But get £250 off with coupon code "NEWYEARS250".
This course will be held in Manchester. The venue is to be confirmed.
All courses will run from 09:00 - 17:30 on Friday 19th May 2022 and 09:00 - 18:30 on Saturday 20th May 2022. Registration and breakfast will start from 08:30 with the course starting promptly at 09:00 on both days.
The course is inclusive of refreshments and lunch.
This course will entitle you to 16 hours CPD on completion of our evaluation form.
It is the responsibility of each delegate to make arrangements should they need accommodation.